New blog posts
Universe composed of water? Large exoplanet's environment contains methane and atmospheric carbon dioxide.
22 September, 2023 by Reza Moezzi
Hubble Space Telescope observations provided...
16 September, 2023 by Reza Moezzi
In the world of academia and research, certain...
4 August, 2023 by Reza Moezzi
Summary: Standardised test-like logic...
Calendar of Events
1. Intellectual Property:
All content, materials, and intellectual property displayed on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, software, and trademarks, are the property of TULTECH or our licensors. You are prohibited from reproducing, distributing, modifying, or using any content from our website without our prior written consent.
2. Website Usage:
You agree to use our website for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe upon the rights of others or restrict or inhibit their use of the website. You shall not engage in any activity that could harm, damage, or impair the website's functionality or interfere with other users' access to the website.
3. User Contributions:
If you contribute any content, such as comments, suggestions, or feedback, to our website, you grant TULTECH a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, and distribute that content for any purpose. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, legality, and appropriateness of your contributions.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties:
While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or availability of any content. The use of our website is at your own risk, and we disclaim any warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the website's operation or the content provided.
5. Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall TULTECH, its directors, employees, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use the website or any content therein. This includes damages for loss of profits, data, or any other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. External Links:
Our website may contain links to external websites that are not under our control. We do not endorse or assume responsibility for the content, privacy practices, or any other aspects of these external websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred from accessing or using such external links.
8. Governing Law:
Last Updated: 15.02.2021
Today In History
Here are some interesting facts ih history happened on 1 October.
- BC Alexander of Macedon defeats Persian army at Gaugamela
- Treaty with Winnebago Indians
- Maria Mitchell discovers a non-naked-eye comet
- 1st Hawaiian stamps issued
- 1st postcards are issued in Vienna
- Yosemite becomes a National Park
- Henry Huntington buys the LA Railway
- 1st Baseball World Series
- Jack Chesbro's final Yankee victory beats Walter Johnson 2-1
- Henry Ford introduces the Model T car
- Yanks lose game #100 enroute to a 50-102 season
- Yanks win their 1st pennant
- Babe Ruth's famous homerun called off of Cubs Charlie Root
- Germany annexes Sudetenland (1/3 of Czechoslovakia)
- Penn Turnpike pioneer toll thruway opened
- 1st jet propelled airplane tested
- Bob Feller 348th strikeout of the season
- 1st helicopter air mail & express service LA Ca
- People's Rep of China proclaimed (National Day)
- 1st treaty signed by woman ambassador - Eugenie Anderson
- 1st ultra high frequency (UHF) television station Portland Or
- Vanguard Project transferred from military to NASA
- Nigeria gains independence from Britain (National Day)
- Roger Maris sets record of 61 homers last off of Tracy Sallard
- The Lucy Show premiers
- US National Radio Astronomy Obs gets a 300' radio telescope
- Johnny Carson hosts his 1st Tonight Show
- SF cable cars declared a national landmark
- Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida opens
- Reunion Island no longer prints stamps France takes over production
- Yanks win 2nd consecutive AL East title
- Yanks lose 9-2 to Indians setting up a play off game with Red Sox
- US returns Canal Zone to Panama after 75 years (but not the canal)
- EPCOT Center opens